What size lug nuts 763?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

MNBobcat

My skid steer is out in the woods with a tire spun loose from the rim. I will head out in the morning to take the wheel off and bring it back to my shop to fix. Anyone know what size the lug nuts are on it? My 4-way lug wrench was too small. I'll pick up a new wrench if someone knows the socket size the nuts take. Thanks!

bobbie-g

Both my 863G and 763C have 1" nuts. I've had fair luck using a ratchet strap around the tire to hold pressure on the bead while I put some air in. As long as there isn't too much detritus between the rim and the tire bead. :) ---Bobbie-G

OP
OP
M

MNBobcat

Both my 863G and 763C have 1" nuts. I've had fair luck using a ratchet strap around the tire to hold pressure on the bead while I put some air in. As long as there isn't too much detritus between the rim and the tire bead. :) ---Bobbie-G
Bobbie, Thanks! I did use a ratchet strap and then shot starting fluid into the tire and lit it with a torch. That seated the bead but the stupid little air tank I had taken into the woods wouldn't put any air in the tire. I have no idea why. It had 120 pounds in the tank. I ended up driving the skid to the shop. I now have 2 broken beads! But at least I have it where I can work on it. I'll need to take it off the machine and clean the beads on both sides really good.