What kind of Maintenance should I expect?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

wkheathjr

I am preparing a business plan for small business loan, and I would like to get your experience in cost of maintaining of skid steer. What kind of expenses should I expect daily/weekly/monthly/yearly? What kind of equipment/tool is "MUST" and can't live without when using skid steer on job site? (for emergency or cleaning or whatso) Would greatly appreciate your respond to this thread! Thanks!

OP
OP
wkheathjr

wkheathjr

My bad, can moderator please move it to "Open Discussion" because I posted it in wrong thread! :( Same request for "Tires vs Track" thread! Thanks!!

siduramaxde

My bad, can moderator please move it to "Open Discussion" because I posted it in wrong thread! :( Same request for "Tires vs Track" thread! Thanks!!
I can tell you for sure thet you will need a grease gun with lots of grease. You can also figure doing an oil change with fuel and oil filters every 200 hours or so ( ~$100) . I don't know what conditions you will be working in but tires should last about 500 hours or more, tracks would last about 800-1200 hours. Tracks cost about $4000 a set. You also need to figure on hydro filter changes. I would go to your local dealer and they should be able to help you the most.