What do you own

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Czubek

I have a 1947 Ford 8N, 1951 Farmall "M" with a Wildacat shredder and I just purchased a 1999 New Holland LS190, with a set of Grouser tracks on it. Brian

mmsllc

I have a 1947 Ford 8N, 1951 Farmall "M" with a Wildacat shredder and I just purchased a 1999 New Holland LS190, with a set of Grouser tracks on it. Brian
I mainly buy & sell only BOBCAT brand often.....but here goes..... (1) 751 skid steer (1) 753 skid steer (2) 1999 763 skid steer (1) 773 skid steer (1) 2005 323 excavator (2) 2003 & 2004 328 excavator (1) 331 excavator (1) 341 excavator I also have a few other machines, too.....here goes..... (1) 1998 FORD 555D backhoe (1) 1998 JCB 214 backhoe (1) 2002 CAT D-5C bulldozer (1) 1987 CAT 931B track loader (1) 2005 JLG 644E-42 off-road forklift (1) NISSAN 50 forklift (1) CAT old model forklift (2) 1994 DITCH WITCH 3610 trenchers w/ backhoe attachments (1) 1994 DITCH WITCH brand trailer

rkf63k10

Cat 236D with 78" bucket, Bradco land plane, Bradco Rock bucket, Auger with 6",9", 12" bits, 10" stump planer. 16'x82" goose-neck dump trailer.

eeek

2006 T-180 with 3000 hrs. 1953 Farmall Super C 63 years on it. I live on a farm in northern MN and use the Bobcat for snowblowing and light dirt work, the tractor is just for fun. You people on here provide a great service and a wealth of knowledge for people in need. It's nice to see people use cumulative experience to help others and not blast everyone they may not agree with. Thanks, E

lesgawlik

2006 T-180 with 3000 hrs. 1953 Farmall Super C 63 years on it. I live on a farm in northern MN and use the Bobcat for snowblowing and light dirt work, the tractor is just for fun. You people on here provide a great service and a wealth of knowledge for people in need. It's nice to see people use cumulative experience to help others and not blast everyone they may not agree with. Thanks, E
I have a T-200 with about 4500 hours. It started life as a rental. When I bought it, it barely ran. I had a pre-buy done at an excellent shop in Shippensburg. I wanted the timing belt replaced, and they found that it was not right. It either slipped a notch or was not installed properly. When the belt was put back, it ran great. It fires up (except Sunday, but that's another thread) instantly when I push the button. I use it to move dirt and snow, and have a grapple, back hoe, land plane, snow box and rock hound. I can't imagine life without it. I've used it to straighten steel and press bearings. I always had a complaint about the oil pressure. It was within specs, but on the low side. The last time I had the machine in the shop, I asked them to look a the oil pump. I also said something about the problem Deutz has with the dip stick plastic tip disintegrating and lodging in the pressure relief valve, which is something I learned on this site. It turns out that was the problem, and the pressure is now very good. I also have a Case 1816, but that's a long story.

gwilkrrs

I have a T-200 with about 4500 hours. It started life as a rental. When I bought it, it barely ran. I had a pre-buy done at an excellent shop in Shippensburg. I wanted the timing belt replaced, and they found that it was not right. It either slipped a notch or was not installed properly. When the belt was put back, it ran great. It fires up (except Sunday, but that's another thread) instantly when I push the button. I use it to move dirt and snow, and have a grapple, back hoe, land plane, snow box and rock hound. I can't imagine life without it. I've used it to straighten steel and press bearings. I always had a complaint about the oil pressure. It was within specs, but on the low side. The last time I had the machine in the shop, I asked them to look a the oil pump. I also said something about the problem Deutz has with the dip stick plastic tip disintegrating and lodging in the pressure relief valve, which is something I learned on this site. It turns out that was the problem, and the pressure is now very good. I also have a Case 1816, but that's a long story.
I have a 763 with 2300 hours on it. don't know the year though.....

Redline

I have a 763 with 2300 hours on it. don't know the year though.....
I have a Bobcat 642B with Tracks plus OTT tracks. I have a bucket with a grapple in it, and a 7'6" Western snowplow I modified to fit. I mainly use it in the woods for light logging, clearing trails and digging the occasional hole. It does some snow removal too. My Dad has a New Holland T2310 4wd tractor with a loader that gets used for some snow, splitting wood and my deer food plot stuff. Have 6500 hours on the 642B. Needs the Bob-tach pins overhauled, and smokes a bit on startup.The tilt cylinder will leak down overnight, and the oil pan has a small leak. I would love a newer larger machine, but just dont have the budget for it. Plan to do the Bob-tach and chains in it this summer when I will have time. Chains are simply because I dont know if they have ever been done.

mmsllc

I have a Bobcat 642B with Tracks plus OTT tracks. I have a bucket with a grapple in it, and a 7'6" Western snowplow I modified to fit. I mainly use it in the woods for light logging, clearing trails and digging the occasional hole. It does some snow removal too. My Dad has a New Holland T2310 4wd tractor with a loader that gets used for some snow, splitting wood and my deer food plot stuff. Have 6500 hours on the 642B. Needs the Bob-tach pins overhauled, and smokes a bit on startup.The tilt cylinder will leak down overnight, and the oil pan has a small leak. I would love a newer larger machine, but just dont have the budget for it. Plan to do the Bob-tach and chains in it this summer when I will have time. Chains are simply because I dont know if they have ever been done.
I bought a older (1996) BOBCAT # 753C skid loader, a BOBCAT # 609 backhoe & a 6-ton equipment trailer for $9500, last Wednesday. They are in relatively good condition. I have already serviced the skid steer & the backhoe is gonna be picked up in a day or two. What do you guys think about that deal?

digsalot

I bought a older (1996) BOBCAT # 753C skid loader, a BOBCAT # 609 backhoe & a 6-ton equipment trailer for $9500, last Wednesday. They are in relatively good condition. I have already serviced the skid steer & the backhoe is gonna be picked up in a day or two. What do you guys think about that deal?
1996 753 basket case. It kinda sorta operates. Got to pull the drive pumps and see if I can fix it. Didn't have money for a good machine so I got a fixer upper.

NorseForce

1996 753 basket case. It kinda sorta operates. Got to pull the drive pumps and see if I can fix it. Didn't have money for a good machine so I got a fixer upper.
Bobcat 731. Going to be rebuilding it top to bottom asap, but not by choice. Lots of upgrades and nothing left untouched.

GILL

1980's 732 with Ford engine. Hours unknow. I use it for snow removal, spreading gravel, landscaping and occasional digging out in farm fields. Runs good but it does leak or ooze every fluid it uses. I've had it for about 18 yrs and never had to change a hose. Looking for a 753 or something similar. It would be nice to have more horsepower and hydraulics. Greg

siduramaxde

1980's 732 with Ford engine. Hours unknow. I use it for snow removal, spreading gravel, landscaping and occasional digging out in farm fields. Runs good but it does leak or ooze every fluid it uses. I've had it for about 18 yrs and never had to change a hose. Looking for a 753 or something similar. It would be nice to have more horsepower and hydraulics. Greg
I have a T200 with about 2400 hours. I don't put many hours on it but it sure is nice to have. I also have a MT55 and even though it is small, I use it way more than my T200. The MT55 is by far the handiest piece of equipment I use for my business

Greasemonkey

I have a T200 with about 2400 hours. I don't put many hours on it but it sure is nice to have. I also have a MT55 and even though it is small, I use it way more than my T200. The MT55 is by far the handiest piece of equipment I use for my business
I just bought a 2008 S150. It's in rough shape as it came out of a smelter, but it reportedly only has just over 1000 hrs on it. I pick it up next week, and then the fun begins. It apparently has electrical issues from the corrosive environment it lived in, I guess we'll see how bad it is. No, it doesn't run right now. Brian

OP
OP
B

Bobcatdan

I just bought a 2008 S150. It's in rough shape as it came out of a smelter, but it reportedly only has just over 1000 hrs on it. I pick it up next week, and then the fun begins. It apparently has electrical issues from the corrosive environment it lived in, I guess we'll see how bad it is. No, it doesn't run right now. Brian
Just to warn you, the dash rolls over at 10,000 hrs, so it could have 11,000 or 21,000 hours on. That said, put the "right" operator on it and they can destroy a machine in a 1000 hours.

Greasemonkey

Just to warn you, the dash rolls over at 10,000 hrs, so it could have 11,000 or 21,000 hours on. That said, put the "right" operator on it and they can destroy a machine in a 1000 hours.
I appreciate the heads up, but the smelter only uses the machines for an hour or two every few days. I know it only has 1000 to 1500 hours on it. But until I pick it up, and get some power to it, I won't know what the hour meter really reads. The machines are hardly used, but never washed and work in a very corrosive environment.