tv380 electrical issue

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

machine addict

When my 2013 380 hits a bump or hard jar, or bad vibration from mower the aux hydraulics turn off. The low flow and enhanced high flow. the only way to reactivate them is to press the operate button off then back on. Its getting vary frustrating because it only works for a few min before it has to be done again. I dont think its the door sensor, lap bar, or in the controllers. I also hard wired the two wires in the plug on the boom for the ehf circite but that cant be it because the roller switch quites working also. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tazza

Staff member
That is very odd, i have had a machine that shut down when hitting something hard, it would release the stop soenoid.
It could be a bad relay?or even a bad connection, but the issue is where to even start looking.
I'm not sure if the aux will be locked out if the safety interlock is triggered, even for a split second. Does your aux shut down if you lift the seat bar?

OP
OP
M

machine addict

That is very odd, i have had a machine that shut down when hitting something hard, it would release the stop soenoid.
It could be a bad relay?or even a bad connection, but the issue is where to even start looking.
I'm not sure if the aux will be locked out if the safety interlock is triggered, even for a split second. Does your aux shut down if you lift the seat bar?
Yes it does but when that switch is tripped the hyrolics can be turned back on by switching the joystick control to neutral then turning it back on. Mine you have to push the operate button off and on before it will turn back on

OP
OP
M

machine addict

Yes it does but when that switch is tripped the hyrolics can be turned back on by switching the joystick control to neutral then turning it back on. Mine you have to push the operate button off and on before it will turn back on
It was the roller switch on the right joystick. I checked the rocker switch on the left stick and it was working. I didn't think the two were tied together.

JP Services

I had some very strange electrical things happening on my SR250 for awhile until I changed the master kill switch out by the battery. I also have had several relays go bad, now I keep 2 spare relays in the loader.

OP
OP
M

machine addict

I had some very strange electrical things happening on my SR250 for awhile until I changed the master kill switch out by the battery. I also have had several relays go bad, now I keep 2 spare relays in the loader.
thanks for the reply. im having issues with my 250 as well but im starting a new tread for it. ill test that in the morning.