tree / post hole puller

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

1ofU

this is the project for this weekend , a tree puller should be able to tackle tree's up to 10 inches or so , it will be HD unit all 3X3 3/8 tube steel with 1 inch steel for the teeth and the rest is all 1/2 inch steel , the cyclinder i picked up a couple of them on a farm auction site that i buy alot of stuff on 35.00 for 2 cyclinders 4X12 with 1.5 rods . here is some pics of it so far will post back when it's all done , since it's a pain to post pics on here i will be posting gifs with several pics of the puller .
1of U
 photo treepuller_zpsyjwshufo.gif

Tazza

Staff member
Looking forward to seeing how this comes together. Everything you build turns out very well, i bet this one will too.

OP
OP
1ofU

1ofU

Looking forward to seeing how this comes together. Everything you build turns out very well, i bet this one will too.
for the most part this puller is done , I am going to add a cross bar about 2.5 ft above the puller to protect the cab if a tree ever falls back into the cab area ,
will post a pic when it's all done .
it turned out pretty good for a weekend project .
1ofU
 photo treepuller2_zpsxp04jluh.gif

OP
OP
1ofU

1ofU

for the most part this puller is done , I am going to add a cross bar about 2.5 ft above the puller to protect the cab if a tree ever falls back into the cab area ,
will post a pic when it's all done .
it turned out pretty good for a weekend project .
1ofU
this puller is all finished , my grandson 12 yrs old welded on the footsteps this morning , i taught him how to weld when he was 10 years old , so i trust his welds on this project .
i added the tree guard it's a 10# rebar . i did pull a couple of trees this morning but the ground is still too soft from the rain we got the other day to start taking out all of the small tree's that's on my to do list . the puller pulld the tree's very easy .
1 of U
 photo DSC03505_zps63dsjxet.jpg

photo treepuller3_zpst0tnehdy.gif

SkidRoe

this puller is all finished , my grandson 12 yrs old welded on the footsteps this morning , i taught him how to weld when he was 10 years old , so i trust his welds on this project .
i added the tree guard it's a 10# rebar . i did pull a couple of trees this morning but the ground is still too soft from the rain we got the other day to start taking out all of the small tree's that's on my to do list . the puller pulld the tree's very easy .
1 of U
Looks great!! Well done!!
Cheers - SR