Tracks on a JD 320

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

DQ320

Hey guys new to the forum. I have been looking on here for about a year, great site. I have a JD 320 and added some Tracks Plus OTT last year and they work great. The problem I have is that it raised the machine up and a couple of inches and my bucket doesn't set flat on the ground anymore. Is there an offset adapter that will lower my attachments any or am I the only one with this problem? Deere does make one but it bolts to the attachment. I was looking for one to use on all my attachments and not one that I have to unbolt all the time. Thanks and again great site.

skidsteer.ca

I think Grouser ( the track manufacturer) has one, no idea on price. Some people with 12 inch tires switched to 10" then tracked up which put you about right. I just air arced the qa plate of my digging bucket and welded it on 1.25 inches higher.
Those are about your only choices that I'm aware of.
Ken

bobcat_ron

I think Grouser ( the track manufacturer) has one, no idea on price. Some people with 12 inch tires switched to 10" then tracked up which put you about right. I just air arced the qa plate of my digging bucket and welded it on 1.25 inches higher.
Those are about your only choices that I'm aware of.
Ken
You might as well get used to it rather than fighting it, I hated my Cat's bucket too, it only had the cutting edge on the ground, but I got used it it and I am a smoother operator now because I am not relying on the bottom of the bucket to keep me from "bunny hopping" or for back blading.

OP
OP
D

DQ320

You might as well get used to it rather than fighting it, I hated my Cat's bucket too, it only had the cutting edge on the ground, but I got used it it and I am a smoother operator now because I am not relying on the bottom of the bucket to keep me from "bunny hopping" or for back blading.
Thanks for the help. I just wasn't sure what other people did.

Latest posts