Tracks, McLaren Sales Rep-Any Good Ones?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Mc270

Does anyone have contact info for a descent sales rep for McLaren tracks? I just called and tried to order a set of tracks for an excavator and got "Jason". When I asked about the warranty he went into "salesman" mode and began to tell me that ALL the competition has the same warranty and if any competitor said anything different, they were lying. I never asked about competitor or any other warranty, just his so it really struck me as odd. I did not appreciate him telling me others were lying to me, as if I am to stupid to know, just trust him. After interrupting me several times and a "listen to me attitude" I asked if another salesman could help me and he said NO, just him. I will not do business with a rude, condescending, arrogant, JERK, and this was on the purchase side. I could only imagine the response if I had a problem after they got my money.

Tazza

Staff member
I'd like to think there are other reps you can talk to. Arrogant sellers are a big turn off.
They shouldn't mention others sellers unless asked about it, your job is to sell your product, no one elses.
I hope you find a better rep, or i assume you will be looking at another brand

mrbb

sorry about your experience, !
its sad customer care is so poor at so many places any more
but to be fair, its also hard to blame "X" company,
when I think a lot of the problem is, company's cannot find good workers with respect for others,
just finding workers are is hard, try finding GOOD one's that value a company and its even harder!
too many workers today could care less about doing a good job or being known for doing a good job!
there is a serious lack of pride in people today, where yrs back folks maybe took pride in being known for being hard working and doing a good job
these days, folks seem to think, WHO cares, I'll get another job and blah blah blah!
it seems to me just so man just want is a pay check, and could care less if they do a good job or not! or having a good reputation for being a good honest hard working worker,

pride in one' self is a dying quality in today's generations IMO!

ddbackhoe

sorry about your experience, !
its sad customer care is so poor at so many places any more
but to be fair, its also hard to blame "X" company,
when I think a lot of the problem is, company's cannot find good workers with respect for others,
just finding workers are is hard, try finding GOOD one's that value a company and its even harder!
too many workers today could care less about doing a good job or being known for doing a good job!
there is a serious lack of pride in people today, where yrs back folks maybe took pride in being known for being hard working and doing a good job
these days, folks seem to think, WHO cares, I'll get another job and blah blah blah!
it seems to me just so man just want is a pay check, and could care less if they do a good job or not! or having a good reputation for being a good honest hard working worker,

pride in one' self is a dying quality in today's generations IMO!
Respect for the job is a two way street. How does an employee respect a company that does not respect them? How many corporations have retirement packages for their rank and file anymore? How many corporations want to hire part-time or subcontract operations?
Large retail structuring appears to be even worse. They are pushing "self checkout" on everyone. I have no desire to bag my own anything, nor am I being paid to do so. Yet, many customers (in my area anyways) are flocking to the things because they think they are quicker and more convenient.