track changer

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

dlong

track changer Posted: 08-22-2008 11:03 PM well i built a hydro attatchment for changing tracks.It is for dealers that have multiple machines and can use one to change the tracks on another.As soon as the patent mumbo jumbo is done i will shoot you guys a picture.We also are close to finishing one for single machine owners that is inexpensive but will help a lot with the gut pulling project of changeing tracks.

perry

Very interested in the single machine job.......=)
Heck!, I've changed out tracks on 953's and international TD's with nothing but a cable come along. Just center it up and bring along a long tapered punch to line up the master link. Skid steer tracks would be even easier because you only have two bolts. Of course if I was changing out numerous tracks each day, I would want a fast tool.

thetool

Heck!, I've changed out tracks on 953's and international TD's with nothing but a cable come along. Just center it up and bring along a long tapered punch to line up the master link. Skid steer tracks would be even easier because you only have two bolts. Of course if I was changing out numerous tracks each day, I would want a fast tool.
Woops, I was thinking rubber tracks on CTLs and Mini-Ex's and the likes......=)