Tl12v2

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Dstone92

I have a 2019 tl12v2 and with the skid pro brush hog attached when I lift the arms it completely robs the "hydraulic fluid" from the mower. Then when I stop lifting the hoses jump and the blade speed picks back up. Any help is appericated. It has 250 hrs and is now due for a hydraulic fluid change and filter change. But I belive it's due right at 250. Is this a valve problem or could a clogged hydraulic filter be the culprit?

foton

it might be some sort of a priority set up ,where fluid is designed to go somewhere first and leftovers are sent elsewhere or when arms are up you are running out of hydro fluid to the remotes since the mowers use so much fluid. this is a guess

OP
OP
D

Dstone92

it might be some sort of a priority set up ,where fluid is designed to go somewhere first and leftovers are sent elsewhere or when arms are up you are running out of hydro fluid to the remotes since the mowers use so much fluid. this is a guess
Like an adjustable priority setting? It has never done this before. I might just have to pay for a service call.

foton

Like an adjustable priority setting? It has never done this before. I might just have to pay for a service call.
I do not think it is really adjustable it could be changed the way it is piped to change what has first access to hydro fluid power. and I know nothing about takeuchi except people that have them like them as I know it.

MX727

Did you figure this out? You don't need a service call. You can configure the hydraulic priority from the screen. There are three memory spots available. Let me know if you need help and I can get some pictures and instructions for you. The info is in the manual too.

Latest posts