TL 130

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

LJ

have a takeuchi TL130 after driving for half hour it shuts down almost like it runs out of fuel but it starts right up again then shuts off but if i leave it for an hour let it cool down it will run fine any ideas what the problem is

dirthog28

First try running it with the fuel cap loose. Your tank may have a venting problem.
Ken
LJ I was wondering how you like your TL 130, I've currentyl got a Bobcat 773G and would like to update to a TL130/230 next I like the specs and numbers for the size of the machine. I'd like a small machine that will push like hell and lift heavy. I've ran several Takeuchi 120,240,150 but never the 130.

bobcat_ron

LJ I was wondering how you like your TL 130, I've currentyl got a Bobcat 773G and would like to update to a TL130/230 next I like the specs and numbers for the size of the machine. I'd like a small machine that will push like hell and lift heavy. I've ran several Takeuchi 120,240,150 but never the 130.
I'm a bit late to this thread, but whatever, I came off a 4 day job running a rental TL130 (I dumped all my equipment on the RB Auction May25th) and I really have to say these Takeuchi's are the best skid steer you will get, no frill, no jack ass electronics, just simple and powerfull.
The TL130's are really underated for a machine with a 62" width, they can lift a 3000 pound weight at idle and handle a 78" bucket with ease. There aren't too many narrow CTL's that can do that.