Timing Belt Please help!!!!!

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

raffyo

hopefully this will be my last post if there is anyone that can help me out with timing all components i have it all apart i have a servise manual but they are not detailed enough. i need to know how to time and check if its right some way any info would be greatly appreciate it thanks to all

Fishfiles

Do you have the timing pins , with them it is very easy , I have never done it shade tree style before ------ I use to help my Grandmother cook in the kitchen a lot when I was a kid , something she use to say comes to mind right now , " you can't make chicken salad when all you got is chicken $hit " , you are heading for more wasted time and money without the proper tools

perry

Do you have the timing pins , with them it is very easy , I have never done it shade tree style before ------ I use to help my Grandmother cook in the kitchen a lot when I was a kid , something she use to say comes to mind right now , " you can't make chicken salad when all you got is chicken $hit " , you are heading for more wasted time and money without the proper tools
Fish, that reminds me of the times I visited my grandmother, she had 12, yes 12 kids. She always had chickens running around in the back yard and I remember seeing her pick one up, shake the head off. Two hours later it was fried and on the table.

Fishfiles

Fish, that reminds me of the times I visited my grandmother, she had 12, yes 12 kids. She always had chickens running around in the back yard and I remember seeing her pick one up, shake the head off. Two hours later it was fried and on the table.
I lived in old New Orleans and when I was a kid , I use to walk 13 blocks with my Grandmother each way to the store that sold live chickens , ducks and such , I use to get to pick out the one I wanted and they would butcher it up in the back , I never really knew what was going on back there , back then , and wonder if they would have tasted the same if I did , the old people had the sayings for everything , another comes to mind , " if it ain't worth doing right the first time , it really isn't worth doing it right the second time "

kelly_b

I lived in old New Orleans and when I was a kid , I use to walk 13 blocks with my Grandmother each way to the store that sold live chickens , ducks and such , I use to get to pick out the one I wanted and they would butcher it up in the back , I never really knew what was going on back there , back then , and wonder if they would have tasted the same if I did , the old people had the sayings for everything , another comes to mind , " if it ain't worth doing right the first time , it really isn't worth doing it right the second time "
LOL we really went off topic!!

skidsteer.ca

Just a tad!
Did you call your dealer? if not, give them a try, they are VERY helpful. If they can help you out they will, they never say just bring it in.
And if that don't work try another dealer. There are some good ones that are quite helpful, well actually most are, some are just more reasonably priced then others.
Ken