This weeks seat time

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

skidsteer.ca

IMG_3295.jpg

There is a old road in the background that needs widened and some brushing needs done round the cabin.
The lake is down there somewhere.
IMG_3303.jpg

Brown area left of cabin was all brush, now is mowed and grapple work is in progess
IMG_3304.jpg

Road widening in progress, stumps have to go to make room for more road.
IMG_3307.jpg

Getting there, hard to see but there are several logs piled to the right side behind the 3 stumps.
After the stumps came out, gravel had to be removed where the road cut through the hill in the background and spread below on the roads rh side.
IMG_3309.jpg

Road done. You a can see the untouched hill on the left and the new bank on the right. Road is 2x as wide now. Before there was no place to push snow in the winter. Lake is behind the camera.
IMG_3308.jpg

Facing the lake from the last picture, road is behind camera.
Fixed up the yard a bit. Should have tooks pics of the hoe digging stumps but I was running out of daylight and time. Most 16 or so inch birch and basam, partially rotted so them cam quite easy.
I need to talk him into some power raking and the yard will be ready for seed. My alotted hours were up and I did not have room to bring another attachment anyway.

Tazza

Staff member
Nice job.
I read your other post about AC too, its good to get the work done, but in that sort of heat, you sure know you did it!