Tazza, and the down-under gang

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

140mower

Not sure where or if I'm even supposed to post ebay relistings, but oh well(Reckon I've done worse things that I wasn't supposed to). Snooping around on ebay today and saw some Kubota engines for sale in Brisbane, supposed to fit 743's. Apparently they are parts engines but supposed to have lots of good parts on them, and since you were planning a rebuild soon and I think you're close I thought I'd pass along the info. Just do a search for bobcat and you'll find them. I think he has a backhoe for sale as well, might be worth looking into(thinking mount measurements while looking at or picking up engines), who knows what else he may have.
Don

Luthor

Thanks Don, I would love to get hold of one of those engines and recondition it ready for when my wears out.

OP
OP

140mower

Thanks Don, I would love to get hold of one of those engines and recondition it ready for when my wears out.
No problem, you might want to contact Tazza and see if the two of you can work out a deal and bid together on them. Might (would) be better than bidding against one another if it works out.
Nothing better than working together to solve a common problem, I say.
Don

Tazza

Staff member
I saw them on there today, i was considering them, they are local to me.
We will sew what they go for, i may get 'em.