Take a look at this

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

TriHonu

Looks like a smaller hoe. If it is the older unit of their current A322 Backhoe then it is a 6 foot max digging depth. However the hoes I've seen on the trenchers are mounted about 18" off the ground. You should pick up some digging depth since it will mount lower on the Bobcat.
If that will work for you, I would at least go take a look and possibly get a demo. If it works and is reasonably tight $700 seems fair.
Figure a good day or two to make a nice mount, plus $125 for a quicktach plate, $75 for a set of flat face couplers, maybe a couple hoses, some steel tube and pins or trailer balls and couplers.
Depending upon what you already have for steel and shop supplies you should be into it for under $1200. I would probably do it just for the fun of it.
emotion-2.gif

skidsteer.ca

Looks like a smaller hoe. If it is the older unit of their current A322 Backhoe then it is a 6 foot max digging depth. However the hoes I've seen on the trenchers are mounted about 18" off the ground. You should pick up some digging depth since it will mount lower on the Bobcat.
If that will work for you, I would at least go take a look and possibly get a demo. If it works and is reasonably tight $700 seems fair.
Figure a good day or two to make a nice mount, plus $125 for a quicktach plate, $75 for a set of flat face couplers, maybe a couple hoses, some steel tube and pins or trailer balls and couplers.
Depending upon what you already have for steel and shop supplies you should be into it for under $1200. I would probably do it just for the fun of it.
If you weld you can't go wrong there.
Ken

Earthwerks Unlimited

I just used up my last blank attachment plate..#&($@%^
I had a similar or larger hoe on my Case DH5 trencher. Keep in mind these hoes and especially the down riggers are not made to be worked like a regular hoe of the same size---they are just not built robust enough. They are designed for the ocassional rock or root that is in the way of the trencher. You would be further off saving up some money and spending $2500 and up for a hoe designed AND built to be used on a bobcat. Just my two cents.