T750 lunges and bucks

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

FarmerJ

Hi forum, so I just purchased a Bobcat T750, and it's got a bit of a bucking issue, in low RPM it's fine, but when the machine goes beyond 1/2 throttle it begins to hop and lung forward. Even if I really ease into the sticks it still lunges.. I checked the linkage, seemed pretty tight. Does anyone have any ideas I can check or solved a similar issue? All the drive pumps work fine, it's as if a belt was slipping, then catching and causing that jerky engagement you could imagine..

SkidRoe

Is this a hand control / joystick machine, or is it a traditional hand/foot mechanical linkage machine?
Cheers - SR

[email protected]

Is this a hand control / joystick machine, or is it a traditional hand/foot mechanical linkage machine?
Cheers - SR
a friend of mines 763 had a bad seal on one of the drive valves (not sure of the proper term). it would jerk and buck randomly, was scary to load onto a trailer haha

Bswwood

a friend of mines 763 had a bad seal on one of the drive valves (not sure of the proper term). it would jerk and buck randomly, was scary to load onto a trailer haha
Could be the main drive belt slipping,. I've seen them shutter bad under load. I would check that first. Does the machine try to drive at all when you let go of the handles or does it stay perfectly neutral?