T650 intermittent m4404 code

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Gfritts59

I have an intermittent m4404 and other random codes and no aux hydraulics or 2-speed when code is present Sometimes it will shutdown but I can restart immediately. I've Checked all the obvious stuff wondering if it could be a controller or some kind of can bus circuitry problem. When it shuts down it displays a drive motor code I can't remember specifically which one. It would have to be more than one controller for the auxiliary hydraulics and the drive motor to not function I think but I'm not sure. That's the reason I think it could be a can bus problem, because it affects more than one circuit. This is what I think but I'm not sure about the functions of each controller there are several. Any advice would be much appreciated I am going to do a Continuity test on the harness for the power, ground and can bus wires to each individual controller.

OP
OP
G

Gfritts59

I have one with the exact same problem. Usually happens after operating for a little while.

Whiteeagle

I have an intermittent m4404 and other random codes and no aux hydraulics or 2-speed when code is present Sometimes it will shutdown but I can restart immediately. I've Checked all the obvious stuff wondering if it could be a controller or some kind of can bus circuitry problem. When it shuts down it displays a drive motor code I can't remember specifically which one. It would have to be more than one controller for the auxiliary hydraulics and the drive motor to not function I think but I'm not sure. That's the reason I think it could be a can bus problem, because it affects more than one circuit. This is what I think but I'm not sure about the functions of each controller there are several. Any advice would be much appreciated I am going to do a Continuity test on the harness for the power, ground and can bus wires to each individual controller.
Having same problem and list rent a T770 and its giving same code

Floodman

Just ran into that issue replaced the Aux controller and it fixed the problem
I have same issue noticed it while using m grader, would lose what attachment I was using then a few misc codes. Unplug harness by batt like flashing compute, would work for a few again. You say your aux controller fixed it?