T650 hydraulic system mamalfunction

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

zeffy0

I have a brand new T650 with 100 hours on it. Working with it today. Had grapple lifted up in air and machine died. Hydraulic system malfunction symbol came up but no code. Fluid glass read empty so I added hydraulic fluid thinking it was low but didn't help. I can start the machine back up but it beeps a few times at 30 seconds exactly and shuts down. I had to pull the hydraulic release handle to get out of machine. At first the machine wouldn't idle up but it will now. But the machine will not move. Once the arms came back down from pulling the release valve the hydraulic glass read all the way full so I don't know if it was low to begin with or not. I feel like even if it was low the machine would have indicated that with a code before any potential pump failure. Please please help.

OP
OP
zeffy0

zeffy0

Do you have the aux stuck on open or shut or is it in consant flow if you have it
It has standard and Hi flo. Neither one have to be engaged and the same thing still happens. It's kind of strange. The machine doesn't struggle or anything it just doesn't move even one inch. No attachments work and machine won't move. Does that answer your wuestion?

antfarmer2

It has standard and Hi flo. Neither one have to be engaged and the same thing still happens. It's kind of strange. The machine doesn't struggle or anything it just doesn't move even one inch. No attachments work and machine won't move. Does that answer your wuestion?
Did something roll under the seat keeping the seat switch from working such a new cat alot fancyer then my 743 lol

Tazza

Staff member
That machine should be well within the warranty. Id call and raise hell with the dealer.
Any codes on the display?
I don't think newer machines have seat switches any more, just seat bar ones.
I too would talk to the dealer, warranty is there for a reason.

Bobcatdan

First off, no seat switch, bobcat hasn't used them in 20 years. Second hydraulic fluid level can only be checked with the boom arms down. If the arms are up, fluid is being used and the tank will read low. Next, you problem is, drumroll please, drive belt failure. If the drive belt should be covered under warranty for three years.

Bobcatdan

First off, no seat switch, bobcat hasn't used them in 20 years. Second hydraulic fluid level can only be checked with the boom arms down. If the arms are up, fluid is being used and the tank will read low. Next, you problem is, drumroll please, drive belt failure. I have seen a number of low hour failures of the new style tension or found on M series.

7LBSSMALLIE

First off, no seat switch, bobcat hasn't used them in 20 years. Second hydraulic fluid level can only be checked with the boom arms down. If the arms are up, fluid is being used and the tank will read low. Next, you problem is, drumroll please, drive belt failure. I have seen a number of low hour failures of the new style tension or found on M series.
BCD. RIGHT AGAIN. drive belt has to be should be war.

biggie

As a new owner of a $70,000 machine. I would read the owner/operator manual first. And understand how to retrieve the codes.