T590 rear door L.E.D. backup light options?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Poolbuilder

Hey all...I searched old threads and I couldn't find any info on this. I'm doing quite a bit of work late into the evening and I wouldn't mind a lot more light. Does anyone have info on the best options? I know they make led bulb replacements (still finding out which ones of those are the best option as well.) Does anyone sell a whole sealed unit that fits into the stock square spot alongside the red rectangle light? Thanks a lot for your help and time!!

reaperman

If your looking for a lot of light for cheap follow the link I provide below. This may not be the route you wish to take, it looks a bit redneck. You would mount these lights to the roof of your machine by removing two of the bolts that bolt thru your roof window. Then drop the mounting bolt from the led lights thru the holes you just provided. Face the lights backwards and run a wire from your cigarette lighter thru your side window to the led lights. These lights are super bright, I have 4 of them on the roof of my machine in the winter for plowing snow, in the summer I remove them. https://www.amazon.com/Nilight-Driving-Mounting-Bracket-Warranty/dp/B00G620ZVU/ref=sr_1_12?keywords=light+bar&qid=1576209445&sr=8-12

flyerdan

If your looking for a lot of light for cheap follow the link I provide below. This may not be the route you wish to take, it looks a bit redneck. You would mount these lights to the roof of your machine by removing two of the bolts that bolt thru your roof window. Then drop the mounting bolt from the led lights thru the holes you just provided. Face the lights backwards and run a wire from your cigarette lighter thru your side window to the led lights. These lights are super bright, I have 4 of them on the roof of my machine in the winter for plowing snow, in the summer I remove them. https://www.amazon.com/Nilight-Driving-Mounting-Bracket-Warranty/dp/B00G620ZVU/ref=sr_1_12?keywords=light+bar&qid=1576209445&sr=8-12
And conversely, if you're looking for aesthetics, there are drop in replacements, albeit far from inexpensive. They even have whole lighting replacement kits.

OP
OP
P

Poolbuilder

And conversely, if you're looking for aesthetics, there are drop in replacements, albeit far from inexpensive. They even have whole lighting replacement kits.
Great. Thank you both????. I'll look at those options now. Thank you for your help! Definitely appreciate it

bobbie-g

Great. Thank you both????. I'll look at those options now. Thank you for your help! Definitely appreciate it
I use one of those sasquatch light LED bars. I put some radio antenna mag mounts on either end, and ran a wire with Powerpole connector up inside the top of the cab. When I need lights, I just put the mag mount light bar on top of the ROPS, pointing in whatever direction I want. The bar doesn't draw much current, I think maybe 5 amps or so. No idea where I bought it, but Amazon has one or two listed..... :) ---Bobbie-G