T300 hi flow?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Can you tell if machine is hi flow without raising cab & looking at the pump? Can you tell by serial #?

bobbie-g

Many later machines have the high flow button on the panel, whether the actual high flow pump is installed or not. On mine, if I push the high flow button, the light above it doesn't come on, thus verifying that mine is not high flow. You can also call the Melroe/Bobcat plant at 701-678-6165 with your serial number and they can tell you how the machine was configured when it shipped from the plant. :) ---Bobbie-G

OP
OP

Many later machines have the high flow button on the panel, whether the actual high flow pump is installed or not. On mine, if I push the high flow button, the light above it doesn't come on, thus verifying that mine is not high flow. You can also call the Melroe/Bobcat plant at 701-678-6165 with your serial number and they can tell you how the machine was configured when it shipped from the plant. :) ---Bobbie-G
Thank you

bobbie-g

I looked at the pump earlier & didn't think it was hi flow; but my light would light up when you mashed the button; I called & they confirmed it isn't hi flow
Thanks for the feedback. I was sure that light would not light up if not high flow. Ratz. Ya jus' can't trust anything any more! :) ---Bobbie-G

jordanftw

"You can also call the Melroe/Bobcat plant at 701-678-6165 with your serial number and they can tell you how the machine was configured when it shipped from the plant. Smiley ---Bobbie-G" This was very helpful for me and just wanted to say thank you!