T200

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

I have a T200 that is giving me fits. After it is started some times it takes forever before it will move. The temp gauge stays on cold.(sometimes as long as 30 mins.) The seat bar lights blinks forever.I replaced the sensor but did not help. The manuels said if it gave multiple codes(which it is) it could be a ground. Now here is my question. Where are all the grounds on this unit?

Bobcatdan

Battery. I think one screws into the back of the cab, but for the most part, the battery, then a strap from there goes to the engine and maybe one to the frame. Temp may stay on cold for a while, dutezs run cool. There maybe part of the dipstick stuck in one of the three thermostats. How are you getting it to move if the seat light is bliking, the brakes won't release unless you push the traction override buttom. Last unit I had with seatbar problems, it was problems with the 5 volt circit and needed a controller.

OP
OP
R
Battery. I think one screws into the back of the cab, but for the most part, the battery, then a strap from there goes to the engine and maybe one to the frame. Temp may stay on cold for a while, dutezs run cool. There maybe part of the dipstick stuck in one of the three thermostats. How are you getting it to move if the seat light is bliking, the brakes won't release unless you push the traction override buttom. Last unit I had with seatbar problems, it was problems with the 5 volt circit and needed a controller.
Thanks I will check that. No it's not moving that is the problem.

7LBSSMALLIE

Thanks I will check that. No it's not moving that is the problem.
seat bar light blink (assume you are refering to bics block by right elbow) this is a code count # of flashes will repeat every 3.5 seconds, in ops man . try seat bar up and traction lock override to see if brake realisess. as far as warm up bcd correct ,but a little more info on this . check dipstick if has ribs inspect them if any broken strong possibilty the are stuck in oil passages (note replace wit updat non rib anyway before it happens,) left side of eng three ports one stat one oil press relief , (i think ) if you got heat they will connect here, (2)2 inch stems with allen head plug, dissamble clean and inspect,

7LBSSMALLIE

seat bar light blink (assume you are refering to bics block by right elbow) this is a code count # of flashes will repeat every 3.5 seconds, in ops man . try seat bar up and traction lock override to see if brake realisess. as far as warm up bcd correct ,but a little more info on this . check dipstick if has ribs inspect them if any broken strong possibilty the are stuck in oil passages (note replace wit updat non rib anyway before it happens,) left side of eng three ports one stat one oil press relief , (i think ) if you got heat they will connect here, (2)2 inch stems with allen head plug, dissamble clean and inspect,
also note dont let deutez run cold, rings will glaze, run it hard and dog it down,

7LBSSMALLIE

also note dont let deutez run cold, rings will glaze, run it hard and dog it down, it likes it ,

Latest posts