t200 no movement after engine rebuild

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

jkerlin

my dad just rebuilt the engine in a t200. After putting the engine back in the machine runs but the hydraulics won't move and the tracks won't move either. I assume that one of the electrical plugs is not hooked up correctly but don't know how to check all these hook ups. I have purchased the manual with no help. The machine does throw the codes of low hydrostatic pressure.

Bobcatdan

Check the RPM sensor by the flywheel. If it doesn't see RPM, it doesn't think it running and won't unlock. Won't throw a code because it thinks it's not running.

OP
OP
J

jkerlin

Check the RPM sensor by the flywheel. If it doesn't see RPM, it doesn't think it running and won't unlock. Won't throw a code because it thinks it's not running.
we tried that the other day and that didn't help, it does throw a low hydrostatic pressure code 5-14 and 5-15, but the machine has fluid and when he unhooked on of the lines it had fluid also. the pump worked fine before the rebuild so I suspect they don't have a plug hooked up right. could this be a possibilty? any other suggestions? thanks for your help!!!

Tazza

Staff member
we tried that the other day and that didn't help, it does throw a low hydrostatic pressure code 5-14 and 5-15, but the machine has fluid and when he unhooked on of the lines it had fluid also. the pump worked fine before the rebuild so I suspect they don't have a plug hooked up right. could this be a possibilty? any other suggestions? thanks for your help!!!
The drive belt is tight?

OP
OP
J

jkerlin

Sounds like the hydraulic drive belt was left off or it is way too loose to work. Any updates???
sorry for the lack of response. They finally found out that there was an airlock in the hydraulic line. There was a red lever and had to run the machine at a certain RPM and it unlocked. Dad had checked the lines and they had fluid so must have been lock with the pump. Now there's some issue with turbo per my dad. He just ordered one to replace that. Hopefully we can get that machine back to work!!!!