T200 Manual

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

lesgawlik

I have looked for manual for my T200 for some time. They are available on eBay, but they are expensive. I saw a mention of http://www.tradebit.com in another thread here, and I gave them a try. I am pleased to say that it only cost $10, and I was able to download it in a few minutes total. I think it is an offshore site, please my credit card company sent me an alert. The manual is about 700 pages, so if you want a printed version, better get some extra paper.

Fishfiles

the way my printer eats ink and 700 sheets of paper , it would be cheaper to just buy the manuel for $90 from the dealer ----------------are you sure you got the entire manuel I have heard people that bought download manuels say that sections were missing from the book

Tazza

Staff member
the way my printer eats ink and 700 sheets of paper , it would be cheaper to just buy the manuel for $90 from the dealer ----------------are you sure you got the entire manuel I have heard people that bought download manuels say that sections were missing from the book
Also, the one from the dealer will have colour and you can actually see what the pictures are. I bought all my printed manuals from the dealer, much more detail. Sure, there is a few bucks there, but i feel its worth it.

OP
OP
L

lesgawlik

The manual I downloaded was 778 pages, and appears complete. There are two colors for warnings, etc., in addition to black and white. If I were going to use the manual everyday, I would spring for the printed manual from BC. But for an occasional reference, it's very good.