T200 full forward or reverse stalls out

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Mlcase

Hi guys new here, having a heck of a time trying to fix this machine. starts up well, bucket works great. tracks fine at slow speeds (anything 1/2 stick or less) but as soon as I push them full forward or reverse on anything other then perfectly flat terrain or down hill it was stall the machine right out. Anyone have any ideas?

Tazza

Staff member
Does it bog down when dead heading your lift or tilt functions? Wondering if the engine is low on power.
It could be a turbo, air filter, or fuel filter issue really.
Does it smoke when it bogs down?

OP
OP
M

Mlcase

Does it bog down when dead heading your lift or tilt functions? Wondering if the engine is low on power.
It could be a turbo, air filter, or fuel filter issue really.
Does it smoke when it bogs down?
Thanks for the reply! It does not bog down when I dead head the buck or boom. It will pick up anything that won't tip it over with out issue. I did a full service, checked the turbo and changed all filters. The final drive case drain filter is clean also.

Tazza

Staff member
Thanks for the reply! It does not bog down when I dead head the buck or boom. It will pick up anything that won't tip it over with out issue. I did a full service, checked the turbo and changed all filters. The final drive case drain filter is clean also.
I don't know how the brake works on tracked machines, but i wonder if it's not being released fully causing extra load on the pump.

7LBSSMALLIE

I don't know how the brake works on tracked machines, but i wonder if it's not being released fully causing extra load on the pump.
need to confirm small 4 inch pipe back of control valve to brake block , fitting at control valve contains a check ball. symptons are brake slow to release. I give it a look, fitting is about 3/4 inch long screwed directly into control valve consist of spring and ball. rear bottom goes to brake valve (I think ) could be wrong but know its there location unsure can see schematically. but physical locataction eludes me

Hatti

Hi Mlcase
Did you find a solution for your problem? I have the same problem on my T190.

billyb

Block rear of machine and use bucket to lift machine off the ground. With tracks clear of ground try spinning tracks in both directions. Maybe just dirt build up, or if you are in below freezing temperatures could be frozen dirt.

TimberBen

My t200 would randomly lock the brakes. I can't remember exactly what was fixed (I've been asleep a time or two since then) but I think it was a solenoid for the park brake. Does the light on the switch come on when it acts up? I can contact my dealer who fixed mine if you need.

TimberBen

Called my dealer, check coil and solenoid for BICS control valve. Coil part number is 6671025 should have red and black wire. We had to destroy my solenoid to remove the coil it was a pain to remove easy to get to tho. They mentioned the lock spool solenoid???

Hatti

Problem solved.
In my case it was the belt to the hydrostatic pump that just needed some more tension. Now it works as it should again.