t190

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

farmshop

So while getting the cylinders fixed for our 590 we decided to try a t190. Dealer said take her home. We put 10 hours or so on it and love it we have run ott's for years but love the rubber tracks. Then yesterday boss calls it busted a track. So I get to retrieve it with the payloader and get it homebut it is still great and staying here

What kind of work do you do with them if you don't mind me asking? I've got 2 2005 t190s I bought new and let me tell you they are expensive to maintain. Great machines but expensive to maintain. I do all the work on them and other machines so if you ever need anything or have questions I'll be glad to help.

OP
OP
F

farmshop

What kind of work do you do with them if you don't mind me asking? I've got 2 2005 t190s I bought new and let me tell you they are expensive to maintain. Great machines but expensive to maintain. I do all the work on them and other machines so if you ever need anything or have questions I'll be glad to help.
We are using it for loading manure picking rocks etc. We debated it for a while but we were going through a set of grouser tracks every two years.

OP
OP
F

farmshop

We are using it for loading manure picking rocks etc. We debated it for a while but we were going through a set of grouser tracks every two years.
So almost a year into our used t-190. We replaced all the mid rollers after about 300 hours as they were orignal. then 200 hrs later front and rear idlers. We have replaced 2 tracks Not including the one mentioned earlier that was a warranty deal from the dealer. It has been a learning curve people think no tires I can go anywhere. Hopefully year two will be cheaper than year one but all money aside it has been a good machine

Tazza

Staff member
So almost a year into our used t-190. We replaced all the mid rollers after about 300 hours as they were orignal. then 200 hrs later front and rear idlers. We have replaced 2 tracks Not including the one mentioned earlier that was a warranty deal from the dealer. It has been a learning curve people think no tires I can go anywhere. Hopefully year two will be cheaper than year one but all money aside it has been a good machine
Sadly rollers, ilders and tracks are expensive, but good to hear it has been a good machine so far. Keep up on the servicing, and hopefully it will continue to be just as good.

calypso428

Sadly rollers, ilders and tracks are expensive, but good to hear it has been a good machine so far. Keep up on the servicing, and hopefully it will continue to be just as good.
Dont forget to check, clean, change BOTH case drain filters. Also drain and refill final drive hub oil every 500 hrs or so. Keep those drives healthy and your wallet a bit thicker !

OP
OP
F

farmshop

Dont forget to check, clean, change BOTH case drain filters. Also drain and refill final drive hub oil every 500 hrs or so. Keep those drives healthy and your wallet a bit thicker !
So an update. We sent the t190 down the road today. It was a good machine just not heavy enough for what it could do or what we put it through. So today we traded for a t320 can't wait to make her work.

SkidRoe

So an update. We sent the t190 down the road today. It was a good machine just not heavy enough for what it could do or what we put it through. So today we traded for a t320 can't wait to make her work.
Thanks for the update. Guess you got hooked on rubber tracked, eh? What were you using it for that it was not heavy enough?

OP
OP
F

farmshop

Thanks for the update. Guess you got hooked on rubber tracked, eh? What were you using it for that it was not heavy enough?
Loading manure, digging stumps and rocks. With a grapple we were constantly moving 2500# plus of material. Just had too much umph for the size machine. Yes we like to have a rubber track machine although 1 is enough when it comes to maintaining track components