T190 Y Axis Error

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

JLDBobcat

Hello, I have a T190 that was an auction buy so I have no history. I get random Y axis error faults. This can happen from either joystick or both at the same time. Sometimes it will happen at startup without even moving the joy sticks and sometimes it will happen while moving around on the jobsite. When it happens the light for the corresponding joystick will come on in the upper left corner. Example in ISO mode left joystick Y axis error will turn on the parking brake light and the machine will come to a stop. Most of the time the error can be cleared by pushing the press to operate button once. A few times has taken a little bit of messing around to get it to clear. I have taken apart the joysticks inspected and cleaned, checked that the boots are on correctly, and reseated all connections on the main controller and joysticks with no luck. At this point any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Bswwood

Sundays code was W4007 Thank you
May be time for new joysticks. If you can get the machine to the dealer they will be able to see exactly where the joystick is versus its neutral position. If its outside center it will need to be replaced.

OP
OP
J

JLDBobcat

May be time for new joysticks. If you can get the machine to the dealer they will be able to see exactly where the joystick is versus its neutral position. If its outside center it will need to be replaced.
Thank you for the reply. While moving around and doing general work of lifting and dumping the codes can come up. I would think that the machine would expect to be out of center while operating? I was in the woods all day today with no problems and then out of the blue it throws a code when I was driving it into the shed. Would a calibration help? It seems weird that both joysticks would be bad at the same time. Any thoughts?

OP
OP
J

JLDBobcat

Thank you for the reply. While moving around and doing general work of lifting and dumping the codes can come up. I would think that the machine would expect to be out of center while operating? I was in the woods all day today with no problems and then out of the blue it throws a code when I was driving it into the shed. Would a calibration help? It seems weird that both joysticks would be bad at the same time. Any thoughts?
Final solution was a bad ground Thank you

Latest posts