T190 Track issues...

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

joemobil

Hello all, I just replaced the tracks on our T 190 with(O.E.M.)ones adjusted to specs etc.. when I move machine I am getting a lot of vibration. Has anyone experienced this before? I had replaced sprockets 2 weeks ago. I also cleaned and checked rollers they appear Ok...Thanks..Joe

rodd1981

joe my guess is that youre only experiencing these vibrations when youre on a smooth solid surface and not off road right? chances are your old tracks were so worn you couldntt feel the grips hitting the ground anymore.

Fishfiles

the vibration could be from a few different things , first thing I think I would look at is the case drain filters as you may have a drive motor brake or bearing going out and the particles will show up in the filters -------try running it up on some blocks where the track is off the ground -----and around here just because you get tracks from the dealer , that doesn't mean they are OEM as this dealer seals Earth Force tracks as well as OEM Bridgestones , I do find some track patterns are not as smooth as others --------hope it's not your drive

Joefire

the vibration could be from a few different things , first thing I think I would look at is the case drain filters as you may have a drive motor brake or bearing going out and the particles will show up in the filters -------try running it up on some blocks where the track is off the ground -----and around here just because you get tracks from the dealer , that doesn't mean they are OEM as this dealer seals Earth Force tracks as well as OEM Bridgestones , I do find some track patterns are not as smooth as others --------hope it's not your drive
Thanks for your responses , I have not had chance to recheck machine yet ..I need to recheck track tension this week, so as soon as I get it back in shop I will update.The tracks are O.E.M. Bridgestones

Latest posts