T190 drive

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Trent

Hey there
I have a 2012 t190 with 3500 hrs on it
Machine drives great and lots of power who'll in motion but the problem I am having is when the left track is stopped and I move right track forward it does not move smoothly it is a little jumpy and if I am in a pile of dirt stopped and move the right track forward it will snuff the machine where as the left track will bog it down and then just spin the track

The right side seems to operate smoothly in reverse and is strong and operates well if I'm moving both tracks at the same time

Wondering if it's a control problem I should start chasing or if I need to pull a motor and send it out

It is hand and foot controls standard flow

Hope someone else has had same issues and can lead me in the right direction

Bobby the T190

Hey there
I have a 2012 t190 with 3500 hrs on it
Machine drives great and lots of power who'll in motion but the problem I am having is when the left track is stopped and I move right track forward it does not move smoothly it is a little jumpy and if I am in a pile of dirt stopped and move the right track forward it will snuff the machine where as the left track will bog it down and then just spin the track

The right side seems to operate smoothly in reverse and is strong and operates well if I'm moving both tracks at the same time

Wondering if it's a control problem I should start chasing or if I need to pull a motor and send it out

It is hand and foot controls standard flow

Hope someone else has had same issues and can lead me in the right direction
Were you able to figure anything out?

I recently picked up an '07 T190 that seems to have this same symptom, where the left track seems more agile than the right.

Anyone else?

OP
OP
Trent

Trent

Hey I haven't Doug into mine any further
Hopefully this winter I'm going to switch my drive sprockets from one side to the other and see if it's the excessive wear on the sprockets causing it
I haven't heard from anyone on this site or any other info

Bobby the T190

Yeah, this site seems to lack activity compared to other forums I'm on, Orange Tractor, etc. Totally understand there's more Orange tractors out there.
I've got a post or two w/o replies.

Following up with your results would be awesome.

brdgbldr

Check your linkages. They can come loose and slip. Also, some of the machines have brackets prone to cracking and wear.

Pay close attention to the centering brackets (these are attached to the pump). They can crack and wear or come loose and then will only cause problems in one direction.