T190 2005 shutdowns and code 77-48

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

ardee157

Hi there,

New to the site. I have a 2005 T190 Bobcat that is driving me crazy. It was working flawlessly and now shuts down intermittently. Sometimes after a few minutes and sometimes after running for hours. The serial number is a 5277xxxxx.

It beeps 3 times and then shuts down immediately like the keys been turned off. No warning just stops. It will then start right up again when I restart and then shuts down almost immediately.

It sets a code of 77-48. Does anyone have a wiring diagram. I have ordered one but it's a week away.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Ardee

brdgbldr

Sounds like an electrical issue.

Could be a short, a bad ignition switch or a bad computer panel.
I would check and clean all fuses, relays, battery connections and grounding points. If you have an attachment wire harness, disconnect it above the battery, they short and are hooked to the computer.

If it is a keyed machine check your ignition. You may just want to replace it. They are cheap.

Then clean and check the wire harness connections at the panel with the key or start/stop button.

After that start looking for rub thoughts on the wire harnesses.

OP
OP
A

ardee157

Thanks, I ruled out the ignition switch, but will look at all the other items. I'm trying to find the ground points.