T 250 keyless pad

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

gene rob

New to the site so will start by saying Thanks, T 250 keyless pad was working fine, the machine set for about 3 weeks and now the keyless pad will not buzz when pushing the start button but will show emblem for a second and goes blank, after several attempts it will stay on to enter code and starts up but the left panel will be blank initially but eventually illuminate and let you engage hydraulics, anyone experience this and any advice to troubleshoot would be appreciated. experienced mechanic but never dealt much with the Bobcat line before. control panels seem pricy, before purchasing just want to see what everyone thinks. Thanks again.

Bobcatdan

I'd flip the cab and check wiring coming down from the cab and where it connects to mainframe. It could be a dash problem, but with both acting up, I wouldn't shotgun a right dash right away.

OP
OP
G

gene rob

I'd flip the cab and check wiring coming down from the cab and where it connects to mainframe. It could be a dash problem, but with both acting up, I wouldn't shotgun a right dash right away.
I will check that Dan, Thanks

Latest posts