Switches and bucket positioning option

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

tdeal823

This is actually two questions. I have a 2000 773 Turbo G
There is a feature on the left instrument panel called "bucket positioning". I do not know if This was ordered when the machine was new. either way it doesn't work. Is this something that can be made to work fairly easy? I had the instrument panel off and it's not a matter of simply hooking up an existing plug to that switch. Any help?

If it did have the option where whould the spool or valve be located?
I figure this would make running the post hole digger easier?

siduramaxde

All g series machines have buttons for bucket positioning and high flow, however, that does not mean the machine is equiped with the option. Bucket positioning requires a valve and I believe the valve is located under the seat. I have a machine with bucket positioning and I find it annoying. I never use it, although, it does keep the bucket level the same throughout the lift cycle. It only works in the up cycle. why it doesn't work in the down cycle I don't know. I suppose if you were loading trucks all day the bucket positioning feature would be nice. I see no benefit to this feature while using an auger. Most augers built for skidsteer use have a pivot point that keeps the auger perpindicular to the ground. just my .02

mrfixitpaul

All g series machines have buttons for bucket positioning and high flow, however, that does not mean the machine is equiped with the option. Bucket positioning requires a valve and I believe the valve is located under the seat. I have a machine with bucket positioning and I find it annoying. I never use it, although, it does keep the bucket level the same throughout the lift cycle. It only works in the up cycle. why it doesn't work in the down cycle I don't know. I suppose if you were loading trucks all day the bucket positioning feature would be nice. I see no benefit to this feature while using an auger. Most augers built for skidsteer use have a pivot point that keeps the auger perpindicular to the ground. just my .02
The valve would be under the seat, if it has the option. usually found on the left side of the machine, opposite of the main control valve. usually white in color with 1 solenoid coil on it and 3 or 4 of the large tubelines from the control valve going through it. The reason it only works on the up cycle is that it is just a controlled 'bleed off' of lift pressure to the tilt cylinder(s). If it has the option, I think you need either the deluxe(keyless) panel or the dealer's computer interface to tell the controller to allow the switch to function.

scsindust

The valve would be under the seat, if it has the option. usually found on the left side of the machine, opposite of the main control valve. usually white in color with 1 solenoid coil on it and 3 or 4 of the large tubelines from the control valve going through it. The reason it only works on the up cycle is that it is just a controlled 'bleed off' of lift pressure to the tilt cylinder(s). If it has the option, I think you need either the deluxe(keyless) panel or the dealer's computer interface to tell the controller to allow the switch to function.
I take it the wiring and controls aren't there for the soleniod? There are times I would love it to work, especially when my day is loading trucks. Anybody know what it takes to get it to work?

scsindust

I take it the wiring and controls aren't there for the soleniod? There are times I would love it to work, especially when my day is loading trucks. Anybody know what it takes to get it to work?
I forgot to mention its on my T190.