Stump Grinder?????????

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Ryan123

Iam just wondering if its worth my time to purchase a good used stump grinder iam getting some request for it and i am thinking it will be a good addition for the winter. Any info will be useful do these things work as good as the videos show????? Please help me out here

Tazza

Staff member
There will always be a calling for a stump grinder, it all depends on what you can pick one up for.
The only concern i have is the cutting teeth. The videos you see, they will be nice and sharp, i wonder jost how long the edge will hold.

OP
OP
R

Ryan123

There will always be a calling for a stump grinder, it all depends on what you can pick one up for.
The only concern i have is the cutting teeth. The videos you see, they will be nice and sharp, i wonder jost how long the edge will hold.
Thanks iam seeing some decent looking ones for around 4-5 k wondering how much the teeth are?

Tazza

Staff member
Thanks iam seeing some decent looking ones for around 4-5 k wondering how much the teeth are?
For teeth, you will need to ask the manufacturer, i'd bet each brand has a different price.....
Sadly, nothing is ever easy.