Stump Grinder

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Miker67

I have a 2006 S130 and am interested in a small stump grinder for my machine. I see a couple of the older Bobcat sg-25 units floating around, but for the life a me I can't find any specs online that don't involve buying a manual off ebay or the like.
Does anyone know will the standard flow hydraulics on my machine run this unit or is even the SG-25 too big? The only info I have found is that it requires the 14 pin connector I can't find any other data.

skidsteer.ca

Best would be to take the serial number from the grinder and find out what macgine size and hydraulic flow it requires from a Bobcat dealer. Genrally speaking though grinders require hi flow for most models..
Skidsteer.ca

bobcatbrian

You will not be happy with a low flow grinder, its very slow. I've been running a SG-60 on my S-250 Hi-flow for several years. I've tried running the grinder on std flow, its very slow. And, the 250 has higher low flow than the 130. Not saying you cant use a grinder.

oasis04

You will not be happy with a low flow grinder, its very slow. I've been running a SG-60 on my S-250 Hi-flow for several years. I've tried running the grinder on std flow, its very slow. And, the 250 has higher low flow than the 130. Not saying you cant use a grinder.
It has always been my understanding that any attachment designed for hi-flow would be very disappointing on std-flow.

Latest posts