Something different

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Fishfiles

Well here's a different post , I meet up with my old girl friend from 28 years ago who was the girl I dated right before getting married , and man is she special , 42 years old and was only married once for a year , this girl has the looks to turn head where ever we go and if you were to be stranded on survivor island she'd be the one to be with , she works for the school system so she is off the summer and has been working with my old friend , her brother , as a trim carpenter during the summers and he says she is the best worker in the crew , she redone her house after Hurricane Katrina mostly by herself , he told me that her alternator went out on her Dodge truck and she asked if he would change it , he said by the time he got there she had already changed it , did I mention she has her own set of Craftsman tools , well my buddy lost his best trim carpenter as she is going to be my helper/assistance when school ends in 20 days , I'll let you'll know how things work out

triad

Sounds like the making of one of those Lifetime movies. Good luck and try and get some work done.

siduramaxde

Sounds like the making of one of those Lifetime movies. Good luck and try and get some work done.
Hmmmm..... Lets see....42 years old, lots of tools, only married one year, trim carpenter?????? I wonder if she.... well, I guess I shouldn't speculate.

Tazza

Staff member
Hmmmm..... Lets see....42 years old, lots of tools, only married one year, trim carpenter?????? I wonder if she.... well, I guess I shouldn't speculate.
Thats the sort of girl i need to find, one that doesn't mind getting her hands dirty. Not so easy to find these days :(

bcollida

Thats the sort of girl i need to find, one that doesn't mind getting her hands dirty. Not so easy to find these days :(
So fishfiles> Are you still married????? This sounds like trouble. I think your productivity is going to go way down. Can't wait to hear how it tunrs out.

OP
OP
F

Fishfiles

Life is good for Fishfiles.Good luck Scott
Life has been good lately, no doubt , it's amazing how when you are smiling that things go so much easier than when your frowning ---------No , I am not married , been there once and it wasn't pretty , always said I'd never marry again , but now I have second thoughts on that ------- I think it could be tough seperating work from pleasure and pleasure from work , but in these tough times it could be good to both be working at a common goal

Latest posts