Skat Trak Koehring 1350

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

mickh30

I purchased Koehring 1350. There wasn't a manual with it and I have some hydraulic leaks. Does anyone know where I can get a manual and what kind of hydraulic fluid it takes?

daddygoose

i have the manual for a 1050 which is the same machine except HP. and aux hydraulic flow rate. my manual has data for both the 1050 and 1350. the oil is 10W30 motor oil. its used in the motor and the Hydraulics. your motor should be a kubota diesal.

johnny Trak

i have the manual for a 1050 which is the same machine except HP. and aux hydraulic flow rate. my manual has data for both the 1050 and 1350. the oil is 10W30 motor oil. its used in the motor and the Hydraulics. your motor should be a kubota diesal.

ghs57

In case you didn't notice, the Koering is a rebranded Thomas T-133. You can get parts through the Thomas dealer network and download manuals from the Thomas website. You'll need your serial number, which is on the left side main frame rail under the seat when looking at the machine from the front. I replaced my hydraulic and air filter with a OEM Thomas filters some time ago.

I recently replaced my fuel filter with a new NAPA filter (Napa auto parts stores) because they had it in stock, but you should be able to find them online by matching the numbers on the one you have.

noelh80

Hello any chance on getting a copy of the manual from you? I can pay for it.

noelh80

Hello I was wondering if you had a manual for a 1050 skat trak I would be willing to pay u for a copy?

Latest posts