Search With IN The Website ?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Hi to All , Is It Possible To Set Up A search For "" With _ IN This Website ???? Just Hitting The Above ( Search Button ) Takes you Out Side This Website To The Internet / Web . I have All-Ready Done that , That Is How I Got Here ........ Thank You For Your Time . Mark K. High Point, N. C. USA

Tazza

Staff member
I found he searches I do work only in this site, it can be moody and the first go doesn't always work, but the second does.
If you want a fancier search, you can use google and search for what you want followed by www.skidsteerforum.com excellent for finding old posts that just don't want to show up.

Hotrod1830

I found he searches I do work only in this site, it can be moody and the first go doesn't always work, but the second does.
If you want a fancier search, you can use google and search for what you want followed by www.skidsteerforum.com excellent for finding old posts that just don't want to show up.
The "Search" at the very top of the page is a internet search. There is another search button in the same tool bar as the "profile" and "logout" buttons. Hit that and scroll all the way to the bottom of the search page to fill out the criteria.

Latest posts