S250

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

mrv8outboard

i have an s250 that is stuck in float. the left foot pedal, you can not put it heel down after toe push into float. there are two solenoids on the boom spool valve. i can only assume the one closest to the front is the lock out for the seat bar. i think the one in the rear of the valve is the culprit but i want to get some input before i go any further.

StuZ

If you have an S250, press the light switch for 3 -5 seconds and read your codes. Tell me what they are, and I can tell you what to look for. With out looking in a manual, I am not sure which solenoids you are looking at either. See what makes them "snap" or put your pocket screw driver against it, and see what control holds it.

OP
OP
M

mrv8outboard

If you have an S250, press the light switch for 3 -5 seconds and read your codes. Tell me what they are, and I can tell you what to look for. With out looking in a manual, I am not sure which solenoids you are looking at either. See what makes them "snap" or put your pocket screw driver against it, and see what control holds it.
there were no codes and the other solenoid didn,t seem to affect it. it must be something in the detent in the valve. i got the prybar out and popped it out. don,t dare try using float untill i do more research to fix it.

Latest posts