S220- Rotating beacon, rear flashing lights, other stop working all of the sudden

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

ylsf

Hello all, I had a situation today on our S220. Was clearing snow and after a while I noticed that the flashing/rotating beacon stopped working and the button inside for the rotating beacon was not lit up (not backlit). The beacon got knocked off the machine at some point (under a tree I guess) and it was hanging off the edge of the machine. Tried removing it, plugging it back in, etc. but didn't go back on. I was thinking I blew a fuse but I couldn't find the fuse (didn't see it indicated in the smaller manual in the cab, need to find the full manual in the shop somewhere). We also have a signal kit and the signals were not working also (again, when the button pressed it would not light up on top). The power assist bobtach was not working either. The inside light in the cab wouldn't work either. So, I am guessing it is maybe a fuse issue but I don't know where I would find the fuse location without the manual. I see two screws holding up the panel for the various buttons. I was thinking of opening that up but didn't want to if the fuse isn't located there. Any help would be apprecaited as I probably won't be able to get the manual only the office staff is back on Monday.

skidsteer.ca

s175 have the fuses under a tin cover in the vertical area between foot pedals and the front of the seat, cover bulges out, remove the 2 screws for acess.
Ken

OP
OP
Y

ylsf

s175 have the fuses under a tin cover in the vertical area between foot pedals and the front of the seat, cover bulges out, remove the 2 screws for acess.
Ken
Great thanks. That is exactly where it was on the s220 also. Never really thought about what was in there before!