S185 hydraulic lock wont release

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Hi i am having a problem with a s185 hydraulic lock not releasing ,machine will start and drive but the hydraulic lock that is electrically released doesn't unlock ,any ideas .

bobbie-g

Not quite sure what is not releasing. If it will drive, the parking brake solenoid must be releasing. Lift and tilt not releasing? :) ---Bobbie-G

OP
OP
H
Not quite sure what is not releasing. If it will drive, the parking brake solenoid must be releasing. Lift and tilt not releasing? :) ---Bobbie-G
There is a electrically controlled hydraulic lock in the main control valve for the hydraulics that is Not releasing just wondered if anyone had a schematic or has run into this issue like I said the parking brake will release and it will drive but the Hydraulics are locked so pocket won't go up and down and tilt

flyerdan

There is a electrically controlled hydraulic lock in the main control valve for the hydraulics that is Not releasing just wondered if anyone had a schematic or has run into this issue like I said the parking brake will release and it will drive but the Hydraulics are locked so pocket won't go up and down and tilt
There is a 185 turbo book in the manual thread, the schematics should be the same for the hydraulic circuitry.