s130 bobtach

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

robmon

In Aus and have a s130 with a flogged out bob tach, anyone have a second hand one or know where best place to get new one and what sort of $$ would I be looking at , thanks in advance

Tazza

Staff member
Ebay has a few differant ones that weld on
Just what is flogged out? and what sort of gear do you have to repair it?
I have rebuilt a few that were in poor shape, especially the lower pivot points. I machined new bosses and bushings, worked very well.
I'm from .au too, Brisbane

OP
OP
R

robmon

Just what is flogged out? and what sort of gear do you have to repair it?
I have rebuilt a few that were in poor shape, especially the lower pivot points. I machined new bosses and bushings, worked very well.
I'm from .au too, Brisbane
Thanks guys , lower pivot points, getting new boss welded in, glad it could be repaired , they were talking 2400 for new bobtach

Tazza

Staff member
Thanks guys , lower pivot points, getting new boss welded in, glad it could be repaired , they were talking 2400 for new bobtach
Glad you found someone to weld new ones in. It took me a while to do, but i don't have the gear a big shop has. Gouged the old bosses out with the plasma cutter and a grinder.

cambo77

Glad you found someone to weld new ones in. It took me a while to do, but i don't have the gear a big shop has. Gouged the old bosses out with the plasma cutter and a grinder.
Tazza, I have a mate in Bundaberg who is after one for hi 753 IF YOUR INERESTED?