Rounder Skid Steer with Predator 670

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Ric0655

Hi to all, i just joined today so with being new to this forum i hope i am posting this is the right spot. i have a Rounder skid steer loader that has a Predator 670cc engine. i bought this 3 or 4 years ago and its been running good until just a few days ago. when i start it, it runs good for sometimes 10 sometimes 20 minutes then starts missing and shuts down. i have unplugged the oil level sensor but that was no help. i am wondering if anyone has some ohms readings or the ignition coils, the oil sensor, the diode and the oil protector alarm. i have looked online and been finding nothing at all. i called harbor freight parts department and they were no help at all. i've called them a couple times and all i get is someone on a speaker phone that i have trouble hearing and says they need to transfer me to their next support people then i get disconnected. i took coil ohms readings and got 1.6 on primary side and .018 on secondary side. both coils show same readings. I'm not sure what the readings are suppose to be but the secondary side doesn't appear right. any info would be helpful or maybe someplace i could find what i need. thanks

foton

I have a 420 cc pred. and I had trouble with the little squarish oil level whatever it is ,replaced it good to go for several years. I do not remember what readings I was getting threw it bad or good, sorry. If you take it out of the ingition circuit and it runs longer than now I guess that would be the road I you use to isolate your problem. Remember this part is really not needed as long as you check your oil levels frequently if it is a oil burner.

Latest posts