Rodent deterrent?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

cdmccul

What about things like Cab Fresh? Little cache of potpourri basically...

I think that any "deterrent" has to be changed out every so often. Otherwise they just get acclimated to it and it becomes normal. So, for a while you use dryer sheets, then you use an electronic deterrent, then you use cab fresh, then you use a didgeridoo, then you just give up and get a cat.

(BTW... "didgeridoo" was an autocorrect for "electronic" as I typed, but I just left it. Seemed fitting. :) )

Jim A

Smash up Irish spring soap bars into chips and toss it anywhere you think those little $&_&+@#! Go ..
lasts a long time cheap smells good.
also Bounce clothes drier sheets work in stuffing holes .

Jim A

Honda makes" hot pepper tape" which we used . Wrap harness .Not sure how long it lasts .
Worth a try. I am.tossing Irish spring soap chips all over 🍀 Smells nice fresh clean scent 😂

RedNeckMike

I have a gravel floor so I dug 2 holes placed 5 gallon pails in them sticking up an inch above grade 3/4 filled with water or antifreeze in winter
Cut the outer part of lid off a inch or so and hot wax glue a rod or dowel to bottom of lid sticking out a few inches. drill some holes in top bucket to make your pivots place rod in holes. Then place peanut butter in center of lid. Cover bucket with something to prevent pets or kids from getting or stepping on lid like a small pallet. Works Great