right hand control 853

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

OP
OP
P

perry

Correct Ken, when I hold the thumb switch to the left it stops and starts when relesed. One more time, what does the trigger do?. I noticed the engine labored when I pulled the trigger?.
Does the control box require a ground?, That might be pat of the problem, everything worked after I pulled and reinstalled the control box and electrical connections. Somewhere around here I have a spray can used to spray and clean electrical connections, hope I can find it?.
Thanks again guys......
Forgot, my main hyx. control now has new spools and new coils....

OP
OP
P

perry

Forgot, my main hyx. control now has new spools and new coils....
OK, I believe i'm close to finishing up this problem, It looks like a short from the handle switch to the coils, when I turn on ignition and push the aux. button, I can hear the coils working while flipping switch from left to right. Started engine, trencher works forward and reverse, trigger does nothing?. Twice the aux. hyd. stopped, fiddled with coil wires, restarted and everything worked again?.
I'll check wires closely and hopefully find the short.
Is the trencher suppose to stop when

Perry

OP
OP
P

perry

OK, I believe i'm close to finishing up this problem, It looks like a short from the handle switch to the coils, when I turn on ignition and push the aux. button, I can hear the coils working while flipping switch from left to right. Started engine, trencher works forward and reverse, trigger does nothing?. Twice the aux. hyd. stopped, fiddled with coil wires, restarted and everything worked again?.
I'll check wires closely and hopefully find the short.
Is the trencher suppose to stop when

Perry
Is the trencher supposed to stop when the thumb switch is released and it repositions to middle?. Mine does?.

140mower

Is the trencher supposed to stop when the thumb switch is released and it repositions to middle?. Mine does?.
Hi Perry,
When you push the aux. hydraulic button once there should be one green light on and the attachment is controlled by the thumb switch. It will only work as long as the rocker is held on, releasing it will stop the hydraulic flow.
Pushing the aux. button a secound time should give you two green lights, now the aux. hydraulics are controlled by the finger trigger. Pull and release the trigger once and the attachment will run continuosly until the trigger is pulled again, which stops the flow.
Hope this helps some,
Don

OP
OP
P

perry

Hi Perry,
When you push the aux. hydraulic button once there should be one green light on and the attachment is controlled by the thumb switch. It will only work as long as the rocker is held on, releasing it will stop the hydraulic flow.
Pushing the aux. button a secound time should give you two green lights, now the aux. hydraulics are controlled by the finger trigger. Pull and release the trigger once and the attachment will run continuosly until the trigger is pulled again, which stops the flow.
Hope this helps some,
Don
It does Don.....Thanks

OP
OP
P

perry

Fingers crossed...
Ken
Well, it worked like a charm yesterday, I didn't find the exact problem just checked the wiring again?. I reconnected the back up alarm switches which were bolted to the steering cables. They were just hanging loose because the horn never worked anyway!, that might have had something to do with the aux. hyd. working sometimes and then not?.
Hey guys, thanks for bearing with me through this mess....