Replacement rubber tracks

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

jonjames

Need Replacment Rubber tracks for you SKID STEER, ASV, TORO, MINI EX? Call us for the best price in the industry Rubbertrax 1-866-431-5305 ASK FOR JON

7LBSSMALLIE

hey shithead. this aint the place to whore youre wares. sell youre snake oil somewhere else
sorry a little harsh. but something to consider. on tracks is the pro rated warr. yes tracks have warr. if its a manfucture defect ( which happens) not often but it does. whos goining to up at bat for you. www. whatever .or. youre dealer who knows youre name (and you know his) , boots on the ground dudes. and leverage over supplier. as in. we have purchased 200k in tracks from you and this one split are you really going to give me grief over this. tryining to get a good cust taken care of? just saying..

farmshop

sorry a little harsh. but something to consider. on tracks is the pro rated warr. yes tracks have warr. if its a manfucture defect ( which happens) not often but it does. whos goining to up at bat for you. www. whatever .or. youre dealer who knows youre name (and you know his) , boots on the ground dudes. and leverage over supplier. as in. we have purchased 200k in tracks from you and this one split are you really going to give me grief over this. tryining to get a good cust taken care of? just saying..
Why don't you tell us.how you really feel:)

7LBSSMALLIE

Why don't you tell us.how you really feel:)
I THINK I DID? realy this fourum is supposed to be about . DIY guys with some questions. actually its been a moral question for me for some time. am i stealining buisness from a dealer by helpining others out with simple repairs. or am i promoting. the take it to the dealer thing cause bygod they know what they are doing? im a working man a hundred bucks is alotta money to me. and i keep that in mind while working on others equipment.

7LBSSMALLIE

I THINK I DID? realy this fourum is supposed to be about . DIY guys with some questions. actually its been a moral question for me for some time. am i stealining buisness from a dealer by helpining others out with simple repairs. or am i promoting. the take it to the dealer thing cause bygod they know what they are doing? im a working man a hundred bucks is alotta money to me. and i keep that in mind while working on others equipment.
so reallly this aint the place to sell gripe or bitch.its about getting youre shit up and runnining so you can make some coin. broken equipment is useless. squared away equipment is gold

Tazza

Staff member
so reallly this aint the place to sell gripe or bitch.its about getting youre shit up and runnining so you can make some coin. broken equipment is useless. squared away equipment is gold
The other way of looking at it is for a home owner that uses his tracked machine 50-100 hours a year, cheap tracks are just what they are looking for. You don't want nice expensive tracks deteriorating from the sun and fall apart on you before they are even half worn.
I use my machine for home use only, the tyres were $100 each, they still have heaps of tread left and 1/2 - 1/3 the price of the dealer.
If an owner was using it to make money, go the quality ones as they will wear better and give you good service life.
The other thing is with some of the brand name items, a lot are still made in China or Korea, the branded ones come out the front door, the unbranded ones go out the back. The tooling is already setup, and the materials are the same. Who is to say the aftermarket quality isn't as good?