Removing Rear Tire>>

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Diesel Daze

I've searched the general repairs forum adn came up with nothing.. Although it sounds like a stupid question, I want to know what is the easiest way for me to remove the rear tire on my 863? It's flat and currently parked on soft soil. Thanks, Robert

Tazza

Staff member
Crack the nuts while its still on the ground then use a bottle jack under the rear and lift the back end off the ground. Its best to tilt the bucket up first as you only want to lift the rear axle, not the entire machine. You will learn that pretty fast if you have let the bucket fall to the ground what I'm talking about....

das220

Dase I just finished changing the right rear on my 632! I used a 2x12 blank and then but may jack on that make sure to spray some deep creep on the rusty bolts before you start they rust up in a big way. I would also but a jack stand under it, just in-case the hydralic jack leaks off. best of luck and be carefull

sterlclan

Dase I just finished changing the right rear on my 632! I used a 2x12 blank and then but may jack on that make sure to spray some deep creep on the rusty bolts before you start they rust up in a big way. I would also but a jack stand under it, just in-case the hydralic jack leaks off. best of luck and be carefull
you can also block the back solid and use the bucket curl down and you can pull all 4 off the ground, block the front so it don't crush ya....