Rear belly pan 853

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

perry

I'm thinking about removing the belly pan just to clean up, I notice after a rain a little water collects between the battery and engine. Is it hard? and any suggestions on how to?. Thanks

skidsteer.ca

Perry
There really isn't one on a a bobcat loader. You have a small 3 by 7 cover under the engine that acesses your chaincase and fuel tank drain plugs, then under the seat there is a drain hole on each side, outside of the chaincase at the rear. (where the tapered belly pan meet the chain case)
And then there are covers on each side between your front and rear wheels
But the belly pan , chain case, axel tubes (everything below the white paint) are all constucted as one unit.
Ken

OP
OP
P

perry

Perry
There really isn't one on a a bobcat loader. You have a small 3 by 7 cover under the engine that acesses your chaincase and fuel tank drain plugs, then under the seat there is a drain hole on each side, outside of the chaincase at the rear. (where the tapered belly pan meet the chain case)
And then there are covers on each side between your front and rear wheels
But the belly pan , chain case, axel tubes (everything below the white paint) are all constucted as one unit.
Ken
Ken, when I looked under the BC I noticed there were large bolts at the rear and two smaller towards the middle. It looked like it was removable, oh well......Thanks