"Salvage Yards Bobcats"

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

ddsprint

Where are the salvage yards at, I have down numerous searches, can't seem to find where are they hiding, anybody happen to know where they are, thanx for any help that you maybe able to give, specifically a main pump for 743 bobcat thanx dan

OP
OP
D

ddsprint

It seem nothing ever gets salvaged, only fixed, and fixed again and ....
www.skidloaderpumps.com has as good a price as anyone on rebuilt/new though
Ken
I hear you Ken, but there is used up loaders around somewhere, but I know what you mean about rebuilding, thanx for the lead, looking for used though, thanx dan

thetool

I hear you Ken, but there is used up loaders around somewhere, but I know what you mean about rebuilding, thanx for the lead, looking for used though, thanx dan
I have access to a site. I kinda keep it close, though. If you're interested in working with me, let me know.

mllud

There a few. One that I have done bussiness with is well organized and gives a imidiate responce if you give them a part number. In fact they have a data base with their inventory. http://www.wengers.com
You might find aomething in this thread. I have added a few links here that dont necessarily pertain to salvage. There are some salvage sites farther down. Helpful links
Whenever links are added to the forum they get lost in the depths of history. A links library would be nice.
Like Ken said most skid steers get brought back from the dead. I drug a N/H out of the woods and revived it. Mike

thetool

There a few. One that I have done bussiness with is well organized and gives a imidiate responce if you give them a part number. In fact they have a data base with their inventory. http://www.wengers.com
You might find aomething in this thread. I have added a few links here that dont necessarily pertain to salvage. There are some salvage sites farther down. Helpful links
Whenever links are added to the forum they get lost in the depths of history. A links library would be nice.
Like Ken said most skid steers get brought back from the dead. I drug a N/H out of the woods and revived it. Mike
Dan, I've yet to receive email, but I checked on a used pump here and against the pumps available from the skidloaderpumps website above and I don't think I can beat that.
If you have a good core and an extra grand to play with, that's a pretty good deal on that reman compared to what my guy wants for his......=).
Merry Christmas.

OP
OP
D

ddsprint

Dan, I've yet to receive email, but I checked on a used pump here and against the pumps available from the skidloaderpumps website above and I don't think I can beat that.
If you have a good core and an extra grand to play with, that's a pretty good deal on that reman compared to what my guy wants for his......=).
Merry Christmas.
Hey Shane, thanx for your help, also I went to your website and sent a contact e-mail on the contact page, it should be there, thanx anyhow, dan

thetool

Hey Shane, thanx for your help, also I went to your website and sent a contact e-mail on the contact page, it should be there, thanx anyhow, dan
well now.......
skidloaderpumps is now loaderpartssource? and the price on the pump you need just went up a couple hundred bucks.......? I think it was 1600 some odd when I looked at it before.....

OP
OP
D

ddsprint

well now.......
skidloaderpumps is now loaderpartssource? and the price on the pump you need just went up a couple hundred bucks.......? I think it was 1600 some odd when I looked at it before.....
thanx thetool, one can one say U know, dan

Tazza

Staff member
the ebay store still seems to be Levi but one never knows.......
I actually e-mailed Levi yesterday about a problem with assembling a hydraulic pump. He advised me that he now has a new website which is www.loaderpartssource.com so he is still around! Just as helpful as ever i mite add.
They are in the process of adding more goodies to the list as well. One thing i did learn is if you are after anything, no matter what brand just ask, if he doesn't have it in stock he may be able to get it.
I have personally dealt with Levi, i totally recommend anyone that needs parts to deal with them, excellent service and advise!!!!

sterlclan

I actually e-mailed Levi yesterday about a problem with assembling a hydraulic pump. He advised me that he now has a new website which is www.loaderpartssource.com so he is still around! Just as helpful as ever i mite add.
They are in the process of adding more goodies to the list as well. One thing i did learn is if you are after anything, no matter what brand just ask, if he doesn't have it in stock he may be able to get it.
I have personally dealt with Levi, i totally recommend anyone that needs parts to deal with them, excellent service and advise!!!!
yup Levi is a top notch guy......Gave me advise and a quick lesson in my drive motors on a Sunday would recommend him to anyone

beamer

yup Levi is a top notch guy......Gave me advise and a quick lesson in my drive motors on a Sunday would recommend him to anyone
I'm parting out a 743. Has 2300 hrs on it. Been sitting 5 yrs. Let me know if I can help. Beamer

mclark

I'm parting out a 743. Has 2300 hrs on it. Been sitting 5 yrs. Let me know if I can help. Beamer
Beamer I'm looking for parts also. Blower housing , flywheel with gear, starter. Have Kubota engine in my 743. Contact me please [email protected] or call 253-853-6556 I'm in Washington state. Call collect if you have to. Thanks... look forward to hearing from you.

beamer

Beamer I'm looking for parts also. Blower housing , flywheel with gear, starter. Have Kubota engine in my 743. Contact me please [email protected] or call 253-853-6556 I'm in Washington state. Call collect if you have to. Thanks... look forward to hearing from you.
Sorry guys, rain ,sleet, snow in NC. Alittle behind in getting on the forum. Just brought in another 743 today. Here's my email .... [email protected]