Quick attach plates

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

ag-T250

I have a T-250 and want to adapt a 3 point 6ft box blade and also a 7ft dozer blade made from an old road grader blade and oil well casing. Both tools will only be welded up in a fixed position with no tilt or angling involved and will be used on the farm for moderate/light duty to make some new waterways for erosion control - not on stumps, roots, etc. I've noticed the plates come in 1/4 through 1/2 inch and some are solid across and some have a pair of mounting plates with a horizontal bar in-between. Would appreciate input from anyone who has made up anything from old 3 point or other farm tools and adapted to quick attach/Bobtach.

antfarmer2

I bought one off ebay with free shipping used it for my 3 piont box blade to reach in to my pond to clean works great I think the company was Titian evan has a hitch recever on it if you watch they have one to bid on but when I was watching the yahoo's kept paying more than you could buy it now for

OP
OP
A

ag-T250

I bought one off ebay with free shipping used it for my 3 piont box blade to reach in to my pond to clean works great I think the company was Titian evan has a hitch recever on it if you watch they have one to bid on but when I was watching the yahoo's kept paying more than you could buy it now for
Good idea! I have several ponds and hadn't thought about using the box blade for that. I actually have 2 donor box blades so I may just end up ordering 3 mounts - one to push with, one I can pull with plus one for the dozer blade. What thickness did you end up with, is it the full coverage type plate or the open back type and are you satisfied with it?

antfarmer2

Good idea! I have several ponds and hadn't thought about using the box blade for that. I actually have 2 donor box blades so I may just end up ordering 3 mounts - one to push with, one I can pull with plus one for the dozer blade. What thickness did you end up with, is it the full coverage type plate or the open back type and are you satisfied with it?
You only need one easy to hook up I got the full face one