Quick Attach Attachments

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

DVL

Hello everyone! I am a new member of the SkidSteer forum and I work for Quick Attach Skid Steer Attachments here in MN. I have a lengthy history in the landscape field as well as the skid steers/attachments. Feel free to pick my brain on any questions you may have. Thanks, Dan

New825Guy

I have a Holland Back-Hoe Attachment for my 825. Now that I have solved my problems with water in the Hydraulic Oil I need to change out the Hydralic fluid in my back-hoe. Where is the drain plug located and where does the new oil go in? Also if anyone knows where I can get a manual, a manaul would be a big hekp.

jerry

I have a Holland Back-Hoe Attachment for my 825. Now that I have solved my problems with water in the Hydraulic Oil I need to change out the Hydralic fluid in my back-hoe. Where is the drain plug located and where does the new oil go in? Also if anyone knows where I can get a manual, a manaul would be a big hekp.
doesn't your back hoe operate off the aux couplings on the skidsteer? If it does there is no oil reservoir on it.

Tazza

Staff member
What is the best way to switch out the oil withou contaminating the new oil in the bob cat?
The only real way is to remove the lines to each cylinder and stroke it to get all the oil out of both sides of the ram. Sadly there is no easy way as the oil sits in the cylinders,unlike a motor that rotates and the oil flows past.

743bobcat

I have a 743 bobcat and I came across a d100xr backhoe attatchment. first I started doing some measuring on the mount plates, but what are the chances it will fit? I know I can weld on another bracket but ill have to get it off the trailer once its here. second I notice that the bobcat has tie back mounts that stabilize the backhoe and it looks like this one has mounting points but no tie backs? last it looks like it is a heavy unit (from what I can find) just want to know if this is to heavy for my machine without the tie backs. any help would be appreciated. looks like the mounts are close but hard to tell and its about an hour drive to go back to get measurements. thanks in advance

OP
OP
D

DVL

I have a 743 bobcat and I came across a d100xr backhoe attatchment. first I started doing some measuring on the mount plates, but what are the chances it will fit? I know I can weld on another bracket but ill have to get it off the trailer once its here. second I notice that the bobcat has tie back mounts that stabilize the backhoe and it looks like this one has mounting points but no tie backs? last it looks like it is a heavy unit (from what I can find) just want to know if this is to heavy for my machine without the tie backs. any help would be appreciated. looks like the mounts are close but hard to tell and its about an hour drive to go back to get measurements. thanks in advance
Chances are pretty good it will fit. The 743 has the universal mount plate with the two levers that drive a pin down to lock in the attachment. From what I've seen online, most of the backhoes look to have the universal mount. From the looks of the d100, it does look like a bigger attachment, but I think the 743 can handle it. You could probably make your own tie back. They are basically two support rods to secure the attachment. Hope this helps. Thanks, Dan