Question regarding tires and rims for my Bobcat 440B

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

OP
OP
Willgates351

Willgates351

Thanks, that's another great site that you've schooled me to Skidroe. I like the tooth bar type, I'd like to be able to remove them when I wanna just dig... The prices are nice too :)
Do you know of anyplace that I can find a set of the wide rims that fit me bobcat? Maybe someone form the site that might sale as set.

SkidRoe

Do you know of anyplace that I can find a set of the wide rims that fit me bobcat? Maybe someone form the site that might sale as set.
The only place that you will readily find a set that are direct fit is Bobcat. If you can find used ones, bonus. But they are very difficult to find.
Like I said earlier, get you dealer to price rims for a 453, 463, and S70. Any of these will fit, and will be way cheaper than ones for a 440B.
Looking at the online parts catalog, I think you are looking for p/n 7225124, but you will want to verify this with the dealer.
HTH - SR

OP
OP
Willgates351

Willgates351

The only place that you will readily find a set that are direct fit is Bobcat. If you can find used ones, bonus. But they are very difficult to find.
Like I said earlier, get you dealer to price rims for a 453, 463, and S70. Any of these will fit, and will be way cheaper than ones for a 440B.
Looking at the online parts catalog, I think you are looking for p/n 7225124, but you will want to verify this with the dealer.
HTH - SR
Will these wheel and rim work on my Bobcat 440b? Click Here to see Wheels and Rims

SkidRoe

Will these wheel and rim work on my Bobcat 440b? Click Here to see Wheels and Rims
It is hard to tell from the picture, but offset does not seem right. If anything, the offset and back spacing should be reversed to make it a close fit.
Give them a call, they might have an idea what it was supposed to fit. I have talked to them before, they are quite helpful.
Regards - SR

OP
OP
Willgates351

Willgates351

It is hard to tell from the picture, but offset does not seem right. If anything, the offset and back spacing should be reversed to make it a close fit.
Give them a call, they might have an idea what it was supposed to fit. I have talked to them before, they are quite helpful.
Regards - SR
I did and they said they would fit, so I ended up getting them for $350. I put up pics in my photo folder but unsure how to add them here.

OP
OP
Willgates351

Willgates351

Regards - SR
Oh yeah, I ended up find the forks as well for $300, so my little 440b is coming along.. :)
DesktopDefault.aspx

Latest posts