Question for a Bobcat Mechanic

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

thetool

Anybody know what the current Software version is? Last I saw was 64.0.
Thanks

OP
OP
thetool

thetool

OK, I'll ask..What are you talking about?.
I'm asking what the current version of Software for Bobcat is. A mechanic that works at a dealership should know.
It's the software for all the controllers in any newer Bobcat.

Tazza

Staff member
I'm asking what the current version of Software for Bobcat is. A mechanic that works at a dealership should know.
It's the software for all the controllers in any newer Bobcat.
I figured that, as the older versions will not work with the newer actuators and needs to be flashed with the new software. I remember you talking about it in your previous posts.
Are the s/ware updates free? or when you install a newer actuator do you need to pay the service boys to re-flash the machine?

OP
OP
thetool

thetool

I figured that, as the older versions will not work with the newer actuators and needs to be flashed with the new software. I remember you talking about it in your previous posts.
Are the s/ware updates free? or when you install a newer actuator do you need to pay the service boys to re-flash the machine?
Depends on your dealer, I guess. If you replaced your own actuator then needed an update, or "reflash" seems to me it's a simple thing for them to do.
I just want to know what the latest release number is so I know if my customers have it onboard.

Kelly

The latest software is 71.2, it has been out for almost a month so there is probably a new version coming soon.